Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, how third-parties we may partner with may use them, your choices regarding use, and further information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the identityXperts.com site more useful to you.
They can be “persistent” or “session” in duration. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on identityXperts.com. When you use and access the identityXperts.com, we may place a number of them in your web browser for the following purposes:
- Essential cookies. We use these to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Functional cookies: We use these to foster timely and relevant communications, and provide shopping services.
Third-Party cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Website through social networking and other websites.
- To deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
If you’d like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to refuse them, please visit the help pages of your web browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, we will not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information?
You can learn more from the following third-party websites:
• Network Advertising Initiative
To learn more from identityXperts contact Dr. John Elcik through email at jelcik@identityXperts.com